Who We Are
A team of Mental Health Therapists and Psychiatrists work together to help individuals, couples, and families deal with issues such as:
• Grief and loss
• Relationship issues
Mental Health Services Overview
Our Mental Health Therapists and Psychiatrists are qualified professionals who will work with you in a short-term, focused, and confidential manner to find solutions. The length and type of service provided will depend on the nature of the presenting issue. We may also refer you to, or work with, other community services.
- Brief individual and couple counselling.
- Child and family services consist primarily of facilitating referrals to specialized children’s services where appropriate as well as providing information for parents.
- A variety of educational groups are available to you. These include groups to assist individuals to manage issues such as depression, anxiety, low self esteem, post traumatic stress disorder, relationships, and emotional eating.
- Psychiatric consultation is available for children, youth and adults.
- Linkages to community resources.
An Intake Assessment appointment will be scheduled upon receipt of your referral from a Barrie and Community Family Health Team Physician. Individuals contact our office directly to schedule this appointment.
This appointment will provide an opportunity to discuss your needs and determine the best strategies for you. The wait time after this appointment is based on urgency of need. For more information please contact: 705-726-4225 Ext. 2611 or 2612