Who We Are
A team of Mental Health Therapists and Psychiatrists working together to help individuals and couples deal with issues such as:
- Grief and loss
- Relationship issues
Mental Health Services Overview
Our Mental Health Therapists and Psychiatrists are qualified professionals who will work with you in a short-term, focused, and confidential manner to find solutions. The length and type of service provided will depend on the nature of the presenting issue. We may also refer you to other community resources where appropriate.
- Brief individual and couples counselling.
- Educational groups to assist individuals to manage issues such as depression and anxiety.
- Psychiatric consultation is available for children, youth and adults.
- Child and Youth services consist of facilitating referrals to specialized children’s services where appropriate as well as providing information for parents. We do not provide Child or Youth counselling.
- Linkages to community resources.
Once our office receives a referral from your Barrie and Community Family Health Team Physician you may contact our office directly to schedule an Intake Consultation appointment.
This appointment will provide an opportunity to discuss your needs and determine the best strategies for you. The wait time after this appointment is based on urgency of need. For more information please contact: 705-726-4225 Ext. 2611 or 2612