Prenatal Breastfeeding Session, ‘Right from the Start’
A 2-hour prenatal breastfeeding session is now available through The Barrie & Community Family Health Team, at 370 Bayview Road, 3rd Floor.
What will I learn in this information session?
Come learn about the benefits of breastfeeding and how to ensure breastfeeding gets off to the right start for you and your baby, in this welcoming, interactive session. The following topics will taught be a RN with additional education and knowledge in prenatal education and breastfeeding:
- The benefits of breastfeeding for you and your baby
- How to breastfeed (including positioning & latching)
- How to establish a good milk supply
- How to know if your baby is getting enough milk
- When and where to seek help with breastfeeding, should you need it
Who can attend?
This informative session is available to all prenatal patients of our community and a support person is welcome to attend.
How do I register?
Select the session below and follow the instructions to register.
This class currently runs monthly.(Subject to change, depending on volumes.) For further information please contact your Physician or Nurse Practitioner, or a member of the Prenatal Well Baby Clinic.